The 2023 W-2 is available on NYSPO. Employees may view their 2023 W-2 by logging in and clicking the View W-2 link on the navigation bar.
The Office of the New York State Comptroller has implemented NYS Payroll Online, a service that allows you to view and update your employee payroll information and opt out of receiving paper pay stubs. It also gives you greater control in managing your tax withholdings.
New to NYS Payroll Online?
- Go to this web address: psonline.osc.ny.gov
- Enter your NY.gov account (government issued) username and password.
- Complete the verification process the first time you log in with your nine-digit NYS Employee ID which is found on your pay stub.
- If you experience any issues, please refer to the Troubleshooting Guide.
- View and print your pay stub
- Change your federal, state, and local tax withholdings
- "Go Paperless" by opting out of receiving printed pay stubs and/or W-2s
- View and print current and prior year W-2 wage and tax statements
- Update your email address
- View and update your home, check and mailing address
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Maintenance Downtime: 3rd Sunday of the month