NYS Travel Information

Travel Guidelines

  • OGS Net Card Memo: Memo issued by OGS discussing necessary changes to the State's credit card program
  • Travel Manual
  • Travel FAQ’s
  • Guide to Financial Operations (See Chapter XIII, Section 4 - Employee Travel Expense Reimbursement)
  • For additional employee travel information, go to the New York Codes Rules and Regulations. Disclaimer: "The regulations on this web site are an unofficial version of the Official Compilation of Rules and Regulations of the State of New York. No representation or guarantee as to accuracy is made or implied. To ensure accuracy, the reader should refer to the Official Compilation. As an unofficial version, these regulations may not be read into evidence. Only the Official Compilation may be read into evidence in court."
  • AC 132-A: Travel Voucher - Form AC 132-A is now obsolete and has been replaced by form AC 132-S
  • AC 132-S: Employee Report of Travel Expenses and Claim for Payment
  • AC 160-S: Statement of Automobile Travel
  • AC 1099-S: Request/Agreement for Moving Expense Reimbursement
  • AC 3256-S:Statement of State Corporate Travel Card Charges
  • AC 3257-S: Claim for Travel Reimbursement by a Non-Employee
  • AC 3258-S: Statement of Meals Claimed 
  • AC 3259-S: Statement of Incidental and Transportation Expenses (previously on AC 148)