Justice Court Fund

Town and village justice courts in New York State are required to report their disposition information to the Office of the State Comptroller’s Justice Court Fund on a monthly basis.

File Your Report with the Justice Court Fund Internet Reporting (JCFIR) System:

File Your Report Now

(see File Upload and Online Entry instructions)

Also see:

Justice Court Fund - Town and Village Court Revenue Report

Search the Revenue Report by County and Year

Contact Information:

For general and reporting questions: For questions about TSLED:
Contact us:

Mail:Justice Court Fund
Office of the State Comptroller
110 State Street – 12th Fl
Albany, NY 12236

Phone: 1-866-321-8503 Option 2

Fax: (518) 486-9899

Email: [email protected]
Contact the DMV:

Email: [email protected]

Phone: (518) 486-9786 (Public)

(518) 474-0871 (Counsel)