The Office of the New York State Comptroller (OSC) has implemented another phase of the Electronic Documents Submission System (EDSS), a new service that allows users to easily and securely submit data and documents to the OSC Bureau of Contracts (BOC).
We’re pleased to introduce this new service and encourage you to provide your feedback. Over time, we’ll expand the features to meet more of your needs.
Access to EDSS
To establish a Primary Authorizer account and/or manage application roles, submit one of the appropriate forms below.
- Online Services Government Account Authorization - This form identifies a government organization's Authorizer for purposes of establishing the Authorizer’s Online Services account with the New York State Office of the State Comptroller (OSC).
- Online Services Bureau of Contracts Applications Account Maintenance - This form identifies a user for the purposes of establishing a user account in Online Services with the New York State Office of the State Comptroller (OSC) to utilize Bureau of Contracts applications. This form is intended to be used when your government entity does not have a Government Authorizer available to establish the account.
- Create Users and Assign Roles
- General Help for all transactions
- Procurement Contract/Amendment Help
- Revenue Contract/Amendment Help
- Procurement Record Help
- Contract Reporter Exemption Request Help
- Glossary of Terms
- Release Notes
Weekdays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Within the 50 states, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands 1-866-370-4672
Within the Albany, NY area: 518-408-4672
Office of the State Comptroller
Bureau of Contracts
110 State Street
Albany, NY 12236