Enroll in the VendRep System

To begin filing or reviewing a Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire, you must enroll your business or State contracting entity in the Office of the State Comptroller’s Online Services.


Before you begin, be sure you have the:

  • Vendor Name: Legal Business Name
  • Vendor ID: New York State Vendor Identification Number

Note: The Vendor ID is not the Taxpayer ID Number. If you don’t have a NYS Vendor ID, contact the OSC Helpdesk to request one.

How to get started:

  1. Go to our Online Services Portal
  2. Select “Enroll Now”
  3. Select “Business” and then select “Start Enrollment”

After you’ve enrolled your business, see Create Users and Assign Roles for next steps.

State contracting entities

Before you can enroll, you must first file the following form with our office to establish a Primary Authorizer account.

See the instructions on the forms for more information. For questions, contact the OSC Helpdesk.