Get Information about 1099s

For any questions regarding your 1099-S, 1099-INT or 1099-MISC information return, contact the Office of the State Comptroller at:

Note: You will need to provide either your Vendor ID, FEIN or SSN, or the information in the “Account” box on your 1099 for us to be able to identify your return.