Other Places to Search for Unclaimed Funds

New York State & Local Retirement System (NYSLRS)
For information regarding lost pension benefits and uncashed retirement checks.

Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
For information about refunds on retirement accounts.

National Registry of Unclaimed Retirement Benefits
For information on unclaimed retirement account balances.

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
For information on unclaimed tax refunds.

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
For information on insured deposits or for undeliverable or uncashed dividend checks.

National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
For information on accounts from liquidated credit unions.

U.S. Savings Bonds
For information on lost or missing savings bonds.

Financial Management Service
For information about unclaimed federal money and assets.

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Information for HUD/FHA insured mortgage holders who may have an unclaimed insurance premium refund or a share of the earnings.

Veterans Administration Benefits
For information on federal veterans benefits you may be owed.

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
For information on insurance funds owed to certain current and former policyholders or their beneficiaries.

U.S. Railroad Retirement Board
For information on unclaimed railroad retirement benefits.

Screen Actors Guild (SAG)
For information on unclaimed residuals as a performer or as a beneficiary/heir of a performer.