- What if I make a mistake in my data entry after I’ve certified it?
- Do I have to enter the information from the Standard Work Day and Reporting Resolution (Resolution) and certify it all at once or can it be saved?
- I have signed in to Retirement Online, and I do not have the ‘Submit Resolution for Official’ link on my Retirement Online Account Homepage. What do I do?
- What if I do not see all of the elected and appointed officials who are listed on the Resolution on the Elected and Appointed Official Resolution Search page?
- Where do I find Resolution information that I previously submitted?
- Why do you ask for the member’s NYSLRS ID as well as the last four digits of his or her Social Security number?
You cannot edit or delete information once you have certified it. If you need to correct previously submitted information, you should notify us using our help desk form (select “Reporting Elected and Appointed Officials” from the dropdown).
In Retirement Online, you add information from the Resolution and certify it one member at a time. You don’t need to certify all the members listed on a Resolution at once.
This link is only accessible by staff with the board clerk or secretary contact types. Contact your Retirement Online Security Administrator to change your role. If your Security Administrator has questions, they can visit our Contact and Security Administrator Roles page.
Only employees who have job codes that designate them as elected or appointed are displayed on the Elected and Appointed Official Resolution Search page. If you have an employee who has been enrolled as a NYSLRS member, who should be appearing on this page, you can contact us for help correcting their job code. Use our help desk form and select “Reporting Elected and Appointed Officials” from the dropdown.
You can find Resolution information for all your members on the Elected and Appointed Official Resolution Search page in Retirement Online. To access it, click the ‘Submit Resolution For Official’ link on your Retirement Online Account Homepage. Then, enter your location code, select a retirement system and click ‘Search.’
Protecting personal information in our possession is one of our highest priorities. A member’s NYSLRS ID is a unique number used only by NYSLRS. However, we also ask for the last four digits of the member’s Social Security number in case you don’t know the NYSLRS ID, or it is incorrect.