Reporting Elected and Appointed Officials

Filing the Resolution

Reporting Elected and Appointed Officials

You can use Retirement Online to electronically file the information that is listed on your Resolution instead of mailing the paper form to NYSLRS. By submitting the information through Retirement Online, you are certifying the electronically transmitted data is a true and correct statement for each member reported.

To begin your online filing, sign in to Retirement Online. From your Account Homepage, under “I want to,” click the ‘Submit Resolution for Official’ link.

If you do not have a username and password, work with your Retirement Online Contact and Security Administrators to receive access.

You can also mail a hard copy of the Resolution to:

Attn: Pension Integrity Bureau
110 State Street
Albany, NY 12244

The hard copy must be certified by the board clerk or secretary, and it must include a raised seal and affidavit of posting.


Rev. 5/22