The purpose of this task is to provide a greater amount of employee information organized on one page. This page is in addition to the existing Job Summary and Statewide Job Summary pages and will provide payroll users another choice to view an employee's history.
- The employee's full Social Security Number must be known to review Legacy History Postings. This information cannot be searched by name, Empl ID, or partial SSN.
- Hyperlinks have been added at the bottom of the page to navigate the user directly to the following pages:
- Job Data
- Job Approvals (FOR OSC USE ONLY)
- Time Entry
- Additional Pay
Viewing Employee History Information Summary
Main Menu > PayServ Custom > Employee History Info Summary
- Enter the employee’s Social Security Number in the National ID field.
- Click the Search button.
- View the Employee History Information page.
The View All button will open the history for review.
This summary is a representation of each row of Job Data in descending Effective Date and Sequence order. Each Empl Record Number will have a separate entry. The summary can be printed in its entirety.
- Click the View 1 link to collapse the view.
- Agencies can use these hyperlinks to navigate directly to the Job Data Agency, Time Entry Agency, or Additional Pay Agency pages.
- OSC staff can use these hyperlinks to navigate directly to the Job Data (OSC), Job Approvals, Time Entry, or Additional Pay pages.
- Click the Additional Pay Summary tab.
- View the Additional Pay Summary page. The View All button will open the history for review.
- Click the View All link.
- This page provides a summary of all rows on the Additional Pay page in alphabetic order by Earnings Code and descending order of Effective Date.
NOTE: In additional to having all data elements listed, there is an additional field for Annual Additional Earnings such as Location, Inconvenience, Shift Differential, etc. For these earnings, the field Biw Pmt (Biweekly Payment) is the biweekly amount derived from the Annual Earnings amount. For example, an employee who received Location Pay in 2013 ($3,026 annually) will have $116.07 as the entry for Biw Pmt.
To collapse the data, click the View 1 link.
- To view the Employee History Information Summary for another employee, click the Return to Search button.
Summarized job information for an employee has been viewed.