This process is used to view employee's earnings balances for each calendar year. This history includes gross earnings balances month-to-date, quarter-to-date, and year-to-date in the Payroll System. Earnings balances are broken down by individual earnings codes.
- This page is display only; fields can be viewed but changes cannot be made to them.
- Beginning in 2003, the balances are split by employee record numbers for employees with multiple records. Therefore, employees with multiple records must have like earnings totaled manually to determine total earnings.
Viewing Earnings Balances
Main Menu > Payroll for North America > Periodic Payroll Events USA > Balance Reviews > Earnings
- Enter employee’s EMPLID.
- Click the Search button.
- Select the desired record. Records are in alphabetical order by Company.
- Select the Earnings Balance Year. Click View All to display all years or move through the arrows to find the year.
- To return to the "top-of-stack" row for Yearly Information, click the View 1 link.
- To display all Balance Details rows, click the View All link. Earnings are separated and totaled by code.
- To return to the "top-of-stack" row for Balance Details, click the View 1 link.
- To view the Earnings Balances for another employee, click the Return to Search button.
The employee's earnings balances have been viewed using the Earnings Balances page.