Review/Update Year End Data tracks all W-2 data for an employee. W-2 history back to 2001 can be viewed using the scroll arrows.
- This page is view only and cannot be changed. The user has the option of viewing current data only, or current and history information.
- This view accesses balances that are loaded to the W-2 record for the most recent year.
Viewing W-2 Data
Main Menu > Payroll for North America > U.S. Annual Processing > Create W-2 Data > Review/Update Year End Data
- Enter employee’s EMPLID.
- Click the Include History option to view all rows for the employee.
- Click the Search button.
- Use the scroll arrow to view the next Calendar Year record or use the down arrow to select a specific year.
- Click the View All link to display all rows for the calendar year being viewed.
All of the employee's W-2 information has been viewed using the Review/Update Year End Data page.