Viewing an employee's Job Summary provides summarized information about an employee's employment record, including salary history, position and status changes, hire date, and other related data changes on one page. This consolidated information on the employee's job record comes from a summary of the changes entered on the Job Data pages.
- These pages are used to view the entire job record in an Empl Rec # for an employee.
- The agency will only have access to their own agency’s employees.
Viewing Job Summary
Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Review Job Information > Workforce Job Summary
- Enter the employee’s Empl ID.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Empl Record needed.
- View the information on the Workforce Job Summary pages.
NOTE: These pages are for online viewing only and all of the fields are populated by the Payroll System.
- View the information on the General page.
- View the information on the Job Information page.
- View the information on the Work Location page.
- View the information on the Salary Plan page.
- View the information on the Compensation page.
NOTE: Clicking the Expand All button allows all fields to be visible.
An employee's Workforce Job Summary information has been reviewed.