The purpose of this task is to view employee history in the Legacy payroll system for the period from April 1, 1976 through the employee's conversion to the PaySR system on July 1, 1998.
- The employee's full Social Security Number must be known to review Legacy History Postings. This information cannot be searched by name, Empl ID, or partial SSN.
Viewing Legacy History Postings
Main Menu > PayServ Custom > Legacy History Postings
- Enter the employee’s Social Security Number into the Social Security Number begins with field.
- Click the Search button.
- Click View All to expand the number of history postings displayed.
- If the employee has more than 100 postings, use the scroll arrows to display the remaining postings.
- Click the View 8 link to collapse the view.
- To view the Legacy History Postings for another employee, click the Return to Search button.
Legacy History Postings for an employee have been viewed.