The purpose of this task is to cancel an employee's entire direct deposit transaction in order for the agency or employee to receive a check of net wages.
Canceling Direct Deposit
Main Menu > Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Request Direct Deposit
- Enter employee’s EMPLID.
- Check the Include History checkbox to view all rows for the employee.
- Click the Search button.
- To Add a new row click the (+) symbol under Deposit Information.
- Enter the date that the direct deposit should be cancelled.
- Enter a Status of "Inactive".
- Select the Inactive list item. NOTE: The Suppress DDP Advice Print checkbox field is not used in this process. None of the fields in the Distribution Information area are used in this process
- Click the Save button.
The employee's net pay will no longer be distributed through direct deposit.